Finance Options Available on all Bikes
- Safety features are paramount. On on/off handlebar switch is easily operated by the rider, while the separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- OSET controller and our exclusive '2 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very tame bike at a slow walking pace and low power, all the way up to maximum power for more experienced riders.
- For those learning to ride, the throttle response can be set so the reaction of the bike to throttle openings is softened.
- Featuring the OSET 24v 600w motor and 2 dial controller housed in the same frame as the 12.5 Racing
- Differences to the 12.5 Racing amount to the component set, and include the wheels & tyres, forks, shock, handlebars and stem.,
- The brakes on the 12.5 Eco are a 'V-brake' up front, and a band brake on the rear. The levers are 'reach adjustable' and thinner grips for small hands
- For riders aged 3 - 5
I purchased 2 OSET 12.5 for Xmas for my 2 little super stars and they love them. We are out on them every opportunity. We live in the centre of Manchester and we can ride them anywhere we like. They are very safe with the adjustable speed and response and I would a million percent recommend these bikes to everyone! :) We constantly get stopped because people are asking what they are and where to get them. OSET all the way in my eyes. OSET we have 2 very happy boys...thanks! - Geoff Wiggleworth, Manchester, UK
|Wheelbase - 725mm (28.5")||Seat Height - 390mm (15")|
|Ground Clearance - 152mm (6.0")||Wheels - 12.5" alloy rims/steel hubs|
|Suspension - Front telescopic. Rear preload adjustable.||Bike Weight - 26.1kg (57.52lbs)|
|Brakes - Front V-brake. Rear band brake.||Motor - 600w 24v OSET neodymium magnet DC.|
|Batteries - 2 x 10ah AGM SLA.||Charger - 2 amp 24v.|
|Age range - 3-5 years old.||Rider weight limit - 60lbs (27.3kg).|