The eOne-Sixty is a high-end, state of the art e-bike. Materials, design and battery integration are cutting edge and Merida's usual attention to detail and quality are apparent, hence our lifetime frame warranty (limited to original owner; rider and equipment weight up to 140kg).
Merida Mini Mudguards
The new eOne-Sixty is equipped with mini mudguards that attach to the fork arch as well as the seat bridge. The rear one protects the dropper seat post, extending durability. The front one helps protect the rider's eyes from mud and water spray.
The precision engineered battery cover took twice as long to develop as the ebike itself!
Offering protection for the battery, the softer outer layer reduces noise, perfectly sealing the downtube and absorbing hits from stones whilst the harder inner layer ensures helps maintain its structural shape.
Crucial parts such as the rubber strap and o-rings can be replaced.
The Thermo Gate enables the battery to perform at its best, in any condition.
Carefully designed openings near the head tube work like a chimney, allowing warm air to dissipate, guaranteeing the optimum operating temperature for the internal battery.
Merida Expert TR Axle
Through axle with removable axle lever. When inserted into the axle, the lever enables easy loosening and tightening. Once removed, it works as a 4 mm Alley key, perfect for tightening, the seat clamp or the stem bolt or removing the battery or activating the 'wake up button'.
Merida Expert TR Dropper Seat Post
The dropper seat post allows the rider to get the saddle out of the way when the gradient gets steeper, offering more space to manoeuvre and greater control over the bike.
Our 150 mm post fits perfectly into the seat tube of an M size frame; the L and XL frame can also accommodate a 170 mm dropper.
As all our e-bike parts, it has been tested and certified for a 140 kg system weight.
Merida Expert eTR Cockpit
The Expert eTR cockpit offers internal cable routing through the handlebar and stem for a clean, organised look.
Powerful internal lithium-ion battery that offers 504 Wh, charges up from 0-100% in 5 hours (when EC-E6000 charger is used) and retains at least 60% of its original battery capacity after 1,000 charging cycles.
The aluminium cased battery is extremely compact allowing us to seamlessly integrate it into the downtube for ample space for the rear shock with added water bottle fixing points and plenty of top tube clearance.
Its waterproof design is impact and vibration resistant.
Shimano Shifter-R and Dropper Seat Post Lever
Compact, well-defined assist level shifter that helps to keep the cockpit clean and less cluttered, enabling easy access to the Shimano paddle style dropper seat post lever, fits neatly to the brake lever bracket positioned underneath the handlebars.
Maxxis Assegai 3C EXO+ 29x2.5" / DHR II 27.5x2.6"
29x2/5" Maxxis Assegai on the front featuring the most aggressive downhill pattern that Maxxis offers. The 29er wheel performs better over obstacles.
Paired with a MAXXIS DHR II 27.5x2.6" at the back for maximum traction with agile, playful riding characteristics.
- Carbon front triangle with easily removable integrated battery, satellite on/off switch, on-bike charging port and “thermo gate”
- FOX 36 Factory E-Bike+; Air; 160 mm travel; Tapered steerer; 51mm fork offset
- DT Swiss Spline HXC 1200 spline 30 boost wheelset; 110 x 15mm front and 148 x 12mm rear; Centerlock microspline with Merida Comp TR rear axle including removeable lever, 6/4mm allen key
- DT Swiss Spline HXC 1200 spline 30 boost wheelset; 30 mm inner width; 29" front and 27.5" rear
- Front Lite-29x2.5-3.0, Rear Lite-27.5x2.5-3.0
- Maxxis Assegai; 29" x 2.5 "; Kevlar bead - folding; 3C EXO+ front and Maxxis DHR II; 27.5" x 2.6 "; Kevlar bead - folding; 3C EXO+ rear
- Shimano CRE80-12-B; 34 teeth with Shimano E8050 hollow crank
- Shimano M9100; 10-51 teeth; 12 speed
- Shimano Steps E8000; 70Nm motor
- Shimano XTR; 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT-MT900; front and Shimano RT-EM910; 203 mm rear rotors
- Merida Expert eTR; 780 mm wide; 20 mm rise
- Merida Expert eTR; 35 mm diameter; 0 degree rise
- Merida Expert TR; 30.9 mm diameter; 0mm layback XS: 125 mm travel - S/M: 150 mm travel - L/XL 170 mm travel;