MOON METEOR VORTEX FRONT LIGHT
Durable, waterproof construction and a maximum output of 1,000 lumens make the Moon Meteor Vortex Front Light ideal for enhancing safety as the nights draw in or when rider visibility needs improvement in testing weather conditions. Battery life lasts between two and 129 hours depending on which of the seven solid or flashing modes is selected, and this light can be recharged with the included USB-C charging cable.
Secure it to a helmet or handlebars using the mounts provided, and rest assured this light can be used safely thanks to the overheat protection system and CNC aluminium heat sink casing, which dissipates heat away from the light to preserve the product life.
- Light source: CREE LED
- Maximum lumens: 1,000 lumens
- Modes: Boost: 1,000 lumens / Mode 1: 700 lumens / Mode 2: 100 lumens / Flash 1: 100 lumens / Steady flash: 200 lumens / Day flash: 400 lumens / SOS: 400 lumens
- Run time: Boost: 2 hours / Mode 1: 3 hours / Mode 2: 23 hours / Flash 1: 98 hours / Steady flash: 52 hours / Day flash: 129 hours / SOS: 110 hours
- Battery: LX-BAT-2600, 2600mAh Li-ion 18650 Replaceable
- Recharge device: USB-C charging cable
- Dimensions: 30 x 31 x 111mm
- What's included: 1 x front light, 1 x USB-C charging cable, 1 x quick-release handlebar mount, 1 x quick-release helmet mount